MEMBERS/JAXE LEAGUE OTTAWA
Our leagues are a great way to improve your axe throwing skills, meet new people and enjoy some friendly competition. Our league members have a wide range of experience and skills levels – everyone is welcome!
CASUAL DROP-IN LEAGUE
While Covid is still a concern, we understand that it’s tough to commit to an 8-week league. That’s why we’re running a casual, drop-in league! Every Wednesday night, drop by to participate in that week’s tournament. There’s no commitment or sign-up - just show up by 7pm to be included in the games. Every week is a different game, to help our league members develop their skills! League is open to all skill levels, and ages 13+ (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian).
- One hour of practice beginning at 6pm before games start at 7pm
- Ability to bring your own axe, pending inspection by the League Runner
- Learn Skills Games and Trick Shots!
- League night drink specials: $1 off any Beyond the Pale drafts and Royal Canadian Mead products
- Enthusiastic axe throwing community! Meet new people with similar interests
Axe Throwing RULES
- Closed toe shoes are required!
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- Personal axes must be sheathed when not in use
- Personal axes must be approved by the League Runner, for safety and specifications